Please read through our FAQ page for important installation information
Lead time information can be found here
Customers located in the United States will be charged a flat rate fee of $19.95 or $24.95 (note: shipping price is dependent on overall seat size)
- Shipping restriction: FedEx is our current shipping carrier, for that reason we are not able to ship to PO BOXES
*Please see the international policy and procedures page for international Shipping info
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & ADJUSTMENTS
Seat Concepts only permits order cancellation and adjustments within three business days of initial order placement.
- Any order cancellations made after 3 business days are subject to a non-negotiable 15% cancellation fee
- Any order adjustments made to an existing order (seat change, adding rider details, color change etc.) will re-start production lead-time from the date of adjustment.
PRICE & COUPON CODE ADJUSTMENTS
Coupon code adjustment: All Coupon and Promo codes must be entered on the website at the time of purchase. Seat Concepts will not honor or apply discount codes after an order has been placed
Seat Concepts reserves the right to refuse/cancel orders that have been placed with discount applications & systems. Orders placed with any mis-use of discount codes intended for specific individuals/events will not be accepted
RETURNS ON PURCHASES MADE THROUGH DEALERS
- All return and Warranty issues need to be initiated directly with your dealer, not through Seat Concepts. Seat Concepts will work with our Dealers to get the product exchanged or refunded.
- For items not covered under our warranty or return policy, it is up to the dealer's discretion how to best handle your situation.
- All return or repair shipments sent by Seat Concepts will only be directed to the dealership location. Once received, it is then up to the dealer to provide the item/replacement to the customer.
PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
Anything deemed as a Manufacture defect by our return specialists will be fully covered by Seat Concepts for up to a year from the date of purchase. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Product defects may include, but are not limited to:
- Cover material defects
- Foam defects
- Seat pan manufacturing defect
- Fitment/install issues of a new seat release
For warranty claims, we will attempt to verify the issue as best we can with pictures, but in some cases, an item must be sent back for a hands-on inspection. If the product is found to have a defect, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the item.
*In some instances, refunds on products deemed to be defective may be issued. Seat concepts must receive defective items back for inspection before item refunds can be issued.
Being a wearable component, any seat that has suffered damage deemed from impact or rider wear will not be covered under the seat concepts warranty policy.
Warranty exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- Rider abuse
- Impact (crash) damage,
- Cross threaded or stripped mounting bolts/inserts
- Damage done during customer installation
- Sun faded colors
- Excessive wear or abrasion at the knee area (common to riders who wear knee braces or grip tightly with their knees)
For a fast turnaround on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
All items must be returned within 45 days of their original delivery date. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you aren't, send the new item back. Return any new, unused, and intact item within 45 days of receiving it, and we'll make sure you get a full refund on the purchase price of items returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be included in refunds.
*Please note: All Returns processed after 45 days will be charged a non-negotiable 15% restocking fee.
- Foam and Cover kits once used or installed are non–returnable.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- All returned items are inspected. Used or damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
- Returns received without an RMA number prior to return shipment will not be accepted.
- Once an RMA number is issued, the customer has 7 days to send the seat back to us. If a longer time frame is needed, that must be communicated.
Certain conditions and exceptions can be applied to our return policy. If you're unsure if your product qualifies, give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. There are certain items that we cannot accept as returns, these include:
- Foam & Cover Kits that have been installed / used.
- Altered, and/or modified items
- Items Returned without notification
- Items that have been discontinued. (Exchanges may be offered on certain products, but this is subject on a case- by – case basis.)
ITEM RETURN PROCEDURES
NEED TO MAKE A RETURN/EXCHANGE? PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1.CONTACT - Speak with a member of our returns team to get the refund process started
Initiate your Return/Exchange:
- Call us! 208-417-1726 (Hours: 9am-5pm M-F, MST)
- Email us! Initiate a return with our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.ASSIGNED RMA NUMBER – Once our Return Representatives have gathered all necessary info, they will assign you a Return Authorization number to write visibly on the outside of your shipping box.
(Returns received without an RMA number will NOT be accepted)
3.RETURN! - Once an RMA is issued you have 7 days to ship the seat back. Once received, your items will be refunded or exchanged for you within 5 business days!
PACKAGING YOUR PRODUCT FOR RETURN
Make sure you get a full refund by returning your item(s) with the packaging in original, intact condition. Please note: you as the customer are responsible for taking adequate measures to ensure the product makes it back to our shop in acceptable condition, so package with care.
- Returned items must be enclosed in their original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted without an assigned RMA number written visibly on the outside of the shipping box.
- Please pack your returns securely enough to prevent damage in transit. If we receive a damaged item, we have no way of knowing when or how the damage occurred and will not be able to accept it as a return.
Please follow these shipping recommendations to ensure your returns and exchanges are processed quickly:
- Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE items returned under the Warranty policy.
- When using your own carrier, please use a carrier that incorporates tracking and/or insurance services.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All shipping and handling charges and return mail charges are non-refundable
PROCESSING YOUR RETURN
After you have shipped your items for return, some useful information to note:
- All returns will be inspected, credited, and exchanged depending on the situation.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- Refunded amounts may also be used to fully or partially pay for exchange orders.
- You will receive one email confirming we've received your return and a second email once we've processed the return.
- It will take approximately 7-10 business days for your return to be processed. The payment method used to place the order will be credited. It usually takes 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your billing statement
SEAT CONCEPTS INTERNATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
SHIPPING INFO FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
- We do not ship to hotels, motels, hostels, etc.
- We also have dealers and distributors in many other countries.
- Shipping costs may vary. Once you enter your shipping address on our website, it will automatically calculate the approximate shipping cost. We do our best to calculate shipping for our international customers at the time of purchase. However, sometimes those calculations are incorrect and we may need to contact you for additional postage that is out of our control.
- All prices shown on our site are in US Dollars. There may be additional taxes and import fees due on delivery. Seat Concepts does not collect or profit from these fees. By purchasing, you agree to cover any additional costs due on delivery. Refusing to pay those duties and taxes will deem the package abandoned and there are no refunds if this is the outcome.
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY
- International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes associated with item purchases/returns.
- For warranty issues on international orders purchased directly through Seat Concepts, please contact us at email@example.com
- International customers are responsible for verifying the correct product for their bike is ordered. All associated fees and shipping costs for incorrect orders are the responsibility of the customer.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. When you purchase item(s) from Seat Concepts you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have questions regarding the policies above, feel free to reach out to our returns specialists via email.